Eliminate knee pain with Medicare-approved brace
It's hard to enjoy life when knee pain is getting in the way. An insurance-covered knee brace can help, but not all knee braces are the same. EHCS carefully selected a Medicare*-approved, lightweight, sturdy brace with an adjustable range of motion proven to stabilize and align the knee to relieve pain and improve your quality of life.
Have you talked to your doctor about pain from any of these problems?
- Sprains or strains of the knee
- Tear of cartilage or meniscus of the knee
- Internal derangement of the knee
- Loose body in the knee
- Chondromalacia of the patella
- Old disruption of the anterior cruciate ligament
If you or someone you love experiences knee pain, then your insurance – including Medicare – might cover a knee brace. EHCS will handle all of the insurance paperwork and ship your brace directly to your door at little or no cost to you.
If you’ve tried another knee brace and fear they’re all the same, think again. This is a doctor-prescribed, high-quality brace from Comfortland. The hinged brace features lightweight, breathable material that keeps you comfortable, while the adjustable range of motion restores functionality and relieves pain. You don’t have to worry about durability either – the sturdy brace with four-way stretch is proven to stand up to daily life.
Customers tell us the brace is comfortable and easy to use. In fact, one told us that she often forgets she’s wearing it until she realizes she’s not in pain. Don't let knee pain keep you from enjoying life. Complete this enrollment form, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 888-344-3434 today!
* Please be aware that this product may be reimbursed under your Medicare benefits only when prescribed by a physician. Please consult with your doctor to determine if the product is right for you.