We know diabetes.
We have been in the business of diabetes care and education since 1992. We offer our total commitment in helping improve the quality of life for our patients living with diabetes. We strive to deliver proficient, courteous, ethical and personal service to every one of our patients, every time.
- Efficiently expedite the pump referral process
- Maintain consistent communication with you
- Make the pump referral process seamless to the patient
- Develop strong personal relationships
- Improve the quality of life for our patients living with diabetes
What does this mean for YOU?
- One Phone Call – to your dedicated Diabetes Care Coordinator, assigned to work directly with you
- Constant Updates – regular status reports provided to you by phone or email
- Live Representative – convenience of speaking in person with someone who knows how you work
- Established Provider – a partner with who accepts Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance plans nationwide
- Prompt Response – we will review benefit coverage with the patient within 24 hours
- Accurate Shipments – we will confirm your shipping address, pump model and pump supplies before the order ships
- Patient Education – we will assist you with scheduling pump training
- Product Availability – we offer all major brands of blood glucose monitoring supplies for commercial insurances and more than 40 state Medicaid programs
- Ease of Orders – we provide several easy options for you to receive your supply refills: phone, web and email