The Spectra S1 breast pump boasts many great features and, like all Spectra pumps, is a closed system – a physical barrier between the milk and the pump ensures hygiene and motor performance. The S1 is intended to rival all other personal use breast pumps and even surpass them with some of its innovative features designed to make life easier for nursing mothers. With a maximum suction strength of 280 mmHg and the ability to be used as a single or double pump, you can also set the pumping program to the speed and rhythm most effective for your body. This very quiet pump has “massage mode” – a short, shallow mode designed to stimulate mom’s letdown reflex. The pump can then be switched to expression mode – a deeper, slower pattern of suction that mimics how babies nurse. For women who find it hard to get a letdown when pumping, this feature really helps, and you’re able to switch back and forth between modes as needed. The suction is also adjustable in both letdown and expression modes.
- Designer tote*
- 24mm Premium Accessory Kit
- Rechargeable battery
- Timer and nightlight
- AC power adapter
- 280mmHg maximum suction strength
- Letdown mode
- Closed system
- Two 24mm and two 28mm breast flanges
- Two milk collection bottles with universal thread
- Locking rings and discs
- Two sets of valves, membranes, and tubing
- Prescription required when purchased through insurance
* Design and style of bag subject to change based on manufacturer availability.
Spectra S1 Breast Pump 24mm Bundle with Tote