Designed for real life.
Ever miss a meal dose sometimes or underestimate a carb count? Life with diabetes can be unpredictable. Now there’s an insulin pump system designed with meal detection technology* that automatically adjusts and corrects† sugar levels every 5 minutes§.
For those times when you forget to plan ahead. Just like in real life.
- Automatically corrects highs if carb counts are miscalculated or bolus is occasionally missed
- Personalize glucose targets ranges with the help of your HCP (100, 110, and 120 mg/dL)
- Enabled for future innovations via remote software updates
- Compatible with the latest Guardian™ 4 sensor – no fingersticks** with SmartGuard™ technology§
- Automatically adjusts insulin delivery every 5 minutes to stabilize sugars
- Track your sugar levels on your Apple WatchΦ
- You and caregivers can view your sugar trends on their smartphone
* Taking a bolus 15-20 minutes before a meal helps to keep blood sugar levels under control after eating.
† Refers to auto correct, which provides bolus assistance. Can deliver all auto correction doses automatically without user interaction, feature can be turned on and off.
§ Refers to SmartGuard™ feature. Individual results may vary.
**Fingersticks required in manual mode and to enter SmartGuard™. If symptoms don’t match alerts and readings, use a fingerstick. Refer to user guide. Pivotal trial participants spend avg of > 93% in SmartGuard™.
Φ Smart devices sold separately. For a list of compatible devices, visit http://bit.ly/CheckDevices.
Important safety information: https://www.medtronicdiabetes.com/important-safety-information#minimed-780g
MiniMed 780G Insulin Pump System