Insulin pump therapy with the MiniMed system makes it easier to stay in range. With a pump and sensor system, you’re four times more likely to reach your target A1C. You can also reduce low glucose episodes by up to 84 percent and lower the risk of long-term complications.
MiniMed insulin pump has SmartGuard technology that takes action for you if your sensor glucose values go below a pre-set level. Bolus Wizard™ calculator calculates and recommends precise bolus doses and helps you avoid insulin stacking if you accidentally set boluses too close together.
- Small device worn on body that continuously delivers insulin; tubing changes needed only every two or three days
- User-friendly waterproof design
- Remote insulin dosing with a highly accurate wireless Contour Next 2.4 meter
- Adjustable settings
- Comfortable Enlite sensor with flexible design for six-day wear and easy insertion
- Continuous glucose readings every 5 minutes right on your pump
- Timely notifications when you’re going high or low
Required: This item is restricted by federal law to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Insurance Price Info: Actual price is based on contracted rate when billed to your health insurance company.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click here to view Important Safety Information about the Medtronic MiniMed 630G insulin pump.
Medtronic MiniMed 630G Insulin Pump